Saturday, December 15, 2012

Win 1 quart of Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil!

Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil - 32 oz.Win 1 quart of Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil!
Tropical Traditions is America’s source for coconut oil. Their Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil is hand crafted in small batches by family producers, and it is the highest quality coconut oil they offer.


You can read more about how virgin coconut oil is different from other coconut oils on their website: What is Virgin Coconut Oil?


Tropical Traditions also carries other varieties of affordable high quality coconut oil. Visit their website to check on current sales, to learn about the many uses of coconut oil, and to read about all the advantages of buying coconut oil online. Since the FDA does not want us to discuss the health benefits of coconut oil on a page where it is being sold or given away, here is the best website to read about the health benefits of coconut oil.

***Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose.  Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.**

30 comments:

  1. I love to cook with this and it perfect to condition my hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it on my baked potato!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to make granola with coconut oil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This container lasts my famils and I for sooo long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE IT,THANKS! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything! I cook with it, use it in homemade deodorant, and as a natural conditioner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this stuff and use it for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to use it to make raw chocolate! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like to cook with it and make homemade hand cream

    ReplyDelete
  10. I use it for cooking.
    Gingeroo616 at AOL dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like to use it for all frying, especially coconut mango rice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love coconut oil and use it everyday. It's hard to pick one favorite use. I guess my favorite thing is mixed with cocoa/and or baking chocolate and shredded coconut (coconut bark).
    I also love to use it for frying (especially eggs) and in place of veg oil.
    Great moisturizer for your skin!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cindy B (on rc/fb) ~ love to use coconut oil to cook popcorn :) ~add some to the butter for buttering it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I use coconut daily in my cooking.
    I would live to try this brand

    ReplyDelete
  15. I use coconut oil for EVERYTHING!
    Thanks for posting this give away~!
    RJ Upchurch
    phlebtech3000 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. We use it for burns, cuts, lotion and cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  17. THANK YOU, GREAT PRODUCT!HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WONDERFUL PRODUCT, THANK YOU! HAPPY NEW TEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd like to use coconut oil for baking

    ReplyDelete
  20. for frying and as a skin moisturizer

    ReplyDelete
  21. WONDERFUL PRODUCT, THANK YOU!HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  22. WONDERFUL PRODUCT, THANKS!I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I LOVE IT, THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  24. WONDERFUL PRODUCT, THANK YOU AGAIN!HAVE A GREAT DAY

    ReplyDelete
  25. WONDERFUL PRODUCT, THANKS!I APPRECIATE IT!

    ReplyDelete