Tuesday, May 26, 2015

My Adeline Anti-Aging Moisturizer Review



#‎adeline‬

Great Product!! I'll give this one ***** 5 Stars *****

I have very sensitive skin and normally when I use products on my face or eyes it will start to burn really bad and/or make my eyes itch and get watery even if it is not close to my eyes.
This doesn't do that at all.

The picture with the small dot on my hand is about how much you get with one pump. It's about a dime size drop.

It doesn't take much to cover my face, about 2 - 3 pumps will cover it, and my faceis usually pretty dry, and I normally have to use a good amount to moisturize my face.



I haven't used it long enough to know if it helps the wrinkles, but it is very soothing to the skin.


It has a nice pepperminty scent to it, but not to overwhelming

I HIGHLY recommend!!!




I was sent this for an unbiased review, which I have given.

No comments:

Post a Comment