Thursday, May 7, 2015

1000 Thread Count Cotton Pillowcase Review





I am starting off by mentioning about this company's GREAT Customer service.  The first set of pillowcases they sent me came in with some dirt and stains on the pillow cases, needless to say I was disappointed, I contacted the company to let them know, they contacted me back almost immediately to let me know they had sent me a second set, they didn't even ask me to send the first set back!!!
The second set came in a few days ago, and they are the best pillow case I have every used, the are very well made and very comfortable to sleep on, not to mention they are beautiful!!!
I would highly recommend these pillow cases and the company that sells them!!



#1000ThreadCottonPillowcases #L&Z Inc.
I was sent these pillow cases for an unbiased review, which I have just given.

No comments:

Post a Comment