Thursday, May 7, 2015

My review of Omega-3 Supreme Fish Oil 1400 mg capsules


lifefoodpro asked me to give my honest, and unbiased review on their Omega-3 Supreme Fish Oil 1400 mg capsules  I ordered them from Amazon and because I'm a Prime Member, I also get FREE shipping and if I choose No Rush shipping I get a $1.00 Credit towards an ebook, music, or a prime movie, but even though I chose no rush shipping they still arrived in approx 4 days, pretty good!!

Now for the product.
I give this product an AAAA++++.

Why???

I don't usually care for taking Fish oil capsules, because for 1.) the fishy flavor 2.) the fishy odor, and 3.) the nasty "fish burps"
These don't have any of that, no fishy odor, flavor, or "fish burps" :)

I now don't mind taking them ;) #lifefood

No comments:

Post a Comment