Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Bake It Fun Non-Stick Silicon Baking Mat

Here is another review I am giving **** 5 Stars ***** on.
It's a Bake It Fun Non-Stick Silicon Mat
I got it off Amazon, (it was sent to me very quickly I might add)  It is very fun and easy to use.  It makes cooking and clean up a LOT easier.

You don't have to use it for just cookies it can be used for just about anything.


You can also cut it down to fit one of your favorite pans that you use all the time, it fit my cookie sheet so I left it the way it came (half sheet size 16.5" x 11")

I would highly recommend this for those that don't like the nasty mess some recipes leave in a pan after baking, and are terribly hard to clean out.

It is on sale right now for $10.99 (if you're a prime member shipping is FREE), but it is normally $40.00!!!

I included a video below using the Baking Mat.

#Bakingmat


I was asked to do an unbiased review on this and I have given it.

No comments:

Post a Comment