Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Review on a Reach it Grab it - reacher grabber pick stick

WOW!!!, My grandmother is going to LOVE this Reach it Grab it Stick!!

She is fairly short and has a hard time reaching for things up high and she usually asks me to get it for her.
Well she won't have to anymore, not that I had a problem with that, but if I'm not there she will be able to get to those high spots :D.

It has a very nice rubber on the clamps so that what you're trying to grab something you get a pretty good grip on it, and the clamps aren't to big to where you will still be able to get into some small spaces as well.

There is rubber on the handle for a more comfortable grip, so if you are having to use it for a long period of time you can without pain.

You not only can use this for grabbing things up high or low so you don't have to bend over, you could also use it for cleaning places up high, so that you don't have to worry about falling off a chair!
#reachergrabber

Overall, I would highly recommend this, you can get it off Amazon and they ship it to you pretty fast or you can use the No Rush feature and get a $1 credit towards a movie e-book or a digital song, and if you are a Prime member you can get FREE shipping!!!

I was asked to give an honest and unbiased review, which I have given

No comments:

Post a Comment