Wednesday, May 13, 2015

My review on the Silicon Devices COMFORT+ Bluetooth Earphone Review

https://scontent-mia.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11254360_454852641331360_719959262_n.jpg

I want to start out this review by giving these Silicon ear buds a 5 Star rating.


You can see the details for them HERE
They are very comfortable to wear, and they come with a VERY nice case to store them in and several different size buds so you can find the best size that fits your ear.

The instructions were mostly clear except for the charging it said that the light would blink until it was charged, it never blinked, it was red and after a few hours it turned blue, so I assumed it was done charging.  Also, to switch songs it says to push the + or - to switch songs, well I kept pushing the + and - but it just kept adjusting the volume, so I tried hold the + and/or - and it switched songs, so for those trying to switch songs you have to hold the + or - to switch ;)

They are great for working around the house and/or exercising without having all the wires to get caught up in.

They seem to have about a 20 to 25 ft range. if you get to far from your device it starts to blip out and then it will come on in your ear telling you it has disconnected from your Bluetooth device, once you get back in range it will tell you it has connected to your device.

Overall, I really like them, it would be nice if they had a little more range, but I can just move my device a little closer :D
#SiliconDevices

These were sent to me for an unbiased review which I have given https://scontent-mia.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11254360_454852641331360_719959262_n.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment