Saturday, May 16, 2015

Review on the ULTRA T3R Electronic Rodent Control System




I am going to give this system a 5 Star rating, not only for the performance of the system, but for the looks and features too.

It is very sleek looking in my opinion, it has a nice night light feature on it as well.
I have only used this for a few days, but it does seem to work,we don't have many mice or rats, but we have squirrels really bad.  They like to get into my rabbits feed bin, but while I had it on they had stopped messing with the feed bins.  I have had to unplug it for now, my bunny had babies and I was afraid the frequencies would disturb her.

Overall I think it is going to work great for me and for what I need it for.

This was sent to me for a honest and unbiased review, which I have given.

No comments:

Post a Comment