Tuesday, June 23, 2015

AZSPORT Kinesiology Tape Review

#AZSport

Ok, you all saw my post on AZSports waist trimmer, (which I felt bad giving, but I had to be honest) and I mentioned then that I was going to be doing this review, well here it goes :D

I have used KT tape for a few years now and trust me if you can't find a good tape you will be going through the rolls very quickly, mainly because it doesn't stay on for very long.

some brands I have tried it only stayed on for a day or 2.

Well I am glad to say this AZSPORT Kinesiology Tape stayed on for a whole week!!
That was with showers and all.
On day 5 it started in some areas to just barely come up on the edges, but left it on just to see how long it would last, and it stayed for 7 whole days!

A nice feature that this roll has is the grid on the back, it helps as a cutting guide.



Well there you have it, my review on the AZSPORT Kinesiology Tape

I am definitely giving this a 5 star ***** rating

I was sent this for an honest review and I have given it.



No comments:

Post a Comment