Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Selfie Stick With Bluetooth review

Well I can't say much for this Selfie Stick With Bluetooth, because I haven't been able to use it, which is very sad because I was really looking forward to it.

I followed all the instructions, that came with the stick.  It said if it didn't work after connecting it, to download their app, well I tried both and it didn't work with my phone.

So, I contacted the company about it not working with my phone
and they sent me this a one line copied about their stick
"Support system: IOS4.0 or newer, ANDRIOD3.0 or newer. Not compatible with windows smart devices."

that's it, so I contacted them back letting them know that my phone is an LG phone and it is 4.0 and it still didn't work.  I never heard back from them and I have been waiting ever since.

In the meantime I tried it on my grandmothers phone, which is Samsung phone, not sure of the operating system though, and it works on hers, I didn't even have to download the app, so guess who is going to get MY selfie stick :)

Sad really, cause I have always wanted one ;)

anyway, if you order one I can't promise you that it will work with your phone, Sorry ;(

This was sent to me for an honest review, and I have given it.

No comments:

Post a Comment