Thursday, July 30, 2015

Automatic Touchless Liquid Soap Dispenser by SimpleOne Product Review




I really like this soap dispenser, I was pretty sure I would.

I don't like to touch the bottle with your dirty hands and knowing that the germs that was on your hands is now on the bottle, Ugh :/ (plus everyone's previous germs, eww)

Anyway, I do think that the price is a little on the high side, but other than that I really like this soap dispenser.

you can see my video review below.







 Below is info I copied from Amazon on this dispenser
  • Touch-free: place your hand under the sensor to dispense soap or sanitizer automatically
  • Motion sensor technology provides sanitary, touch-free operation.
  • Energy efficient: Lasts up to 1 year with 4 alkaline AA batteries (not included)
  • Modern Design. Available in Artic White and in Liquid Silver
  • No messy spills - wide opening makes refills fast, easy and spill-free
     
    this was sent to me for an honest review, I have given it.

No comments:

Post a Comment