Friday, July 31, 2015

PM-180 Tens Unit Electronic Pulse Massager Review





 Oh, this is so nice.  Have you ever asked someone to massage your shoulders for you and after about, maybe 5 minutes the persons hands are to tired to work anymore :/
Well, I am speaking from experience, as in I'm the one who's hand are getting tired, LOL :D
My sisters shoulders get tied up in not pretty often, and she'll ask me to massage them for her, I of course oblige, but my hands are not as strong as they once were and after about 5 minutes, I can't massage anymore :(

Now with this I can slap these babies on her and she can get a massage up to 60 minutes, and if she wants a longer one she can just start it up again :)

the unit is rechargeable and it comes with 4 snap-on pads.

I would highly recommend this to anyone that has a stiff neck or tension in your shoulders or back.


this was sent to me for an honest review, I have given it. You can see my video review HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment