Monday, July 6, 2015

my review on the Sunsella Pastry Scraper & Chopper

My review on the Sunsella Pastry Scraper & Chopper
This is a very thick and sturdy scraper.  When it came in I was surprised as to how heavy it was. It has a very nice rubberized handle for a good grip when working with it, although this does get dirty quickly :)
The blade it's approx. 6" wide by  3 1/2"  and very good at scraping dough or other things that you may have stuck on your counter top. the blade also has measurements on it so that you can cut your dough with precise and accurate sizing.


I work & sculpt with clay and had hoped this would work for it, but the blade is much to thick for this type of thing.  Yes, I know that this is not what is meant for, but I was hoping that it would work :D

Other than that it works very well for what is made for ;)

this was sent to me for an unbiased review, and I have given it.




No comments:

Post a Comment