Tuesday, July 7, 2015

My review on the Sunsella Silicone Popsicle Molds



 My review on the Sunsella Silicone Popsicle Molds

I absolutely LOVE these!!! You get 6 in a set all very pretty and vibrant colors.
You can buy the stand that holds these up while freezing separately, but I didn't have it, so I tried them without it and they work just fine.  They don't leak even when they are upside down.

I made popsicles with them and they turned out great, and they slide out of the molds very easily.
Just wet the outside of the mold and then squeeze the bottom of the mold and out it comes :D

It also works great for making ice cubes for drinking bottles.
I like to freeze plain water in these and then put them in our drinking bottles.



I would definitely recommend these to anyone!!

these where sent to me for an honest review, and I have given it.

No comments:

Post a Comment