Thursday, August 6, 2015

Stainless Steel Cups - 16 oz Pint Glasses review

#‎cleansteel‬

 Stainless Steel Cups - 16 oz Pint Glasses review

I am lovin' these cups. I use them all the time, instead of my other glasses.

They are very easy to clean and I freak out if I knock one of the counter (which I do too often :)
These would be great for a camping trip!!! They stack nicely together so they don't take up that much space



here is some info on these cups
  • ✔ DRINK WITHOUT TOXINS - Each Pratico Outdoor's Clean Steel cup is made from premium food-grade 18/8 stainless steel which means NO BPA and NO TOXINS
  • ✔ STRONG AND DURABLE - Each Clean Steel cup is electropolished to add additional rust protection and is reyclable, super strong, and dishwasher safe. Guaranteed to provide years of problem-free use
  • ✔ PERFECT FOR ALL OCCASIONS - Clean Steel can be used as a great replacement anywhere you might use plastic drinking cups or glasses - camping, backpacking, traveling, outdoor events, hiking, and more
  • ✔ SET OF 2 STACKABLE PINT GLASSES - Keep one 1 at home and 1 at the office - 2 tumblers with 16 oz of space ensures you always have a toxin-free drinking experience when you want it
  • ✔ LIFETIME WARRANTY - You're protected by a non-hassle free replacement guarantee
  •  
  •  

this was sent to me for an honest review, I have given it.

No comments:

Post a Comment