Thursday, September 10, 2015

Healthy wiser pH test strips product review

Healthy wiser pH test strips product review



I got these off Amazon they came very quickly, and extremely well packed.



There is a 100 strips in a bottle, I like the plastic bottle that they come in, I have no worries that if water gets on the bottle, it will not get water in it and the strips will not get wet and ruined.


Once you dip the strip into the liquid they work very quickly and you start to see it working on the strip (as you will see in the video).
I am very happy with them, I like these much better than the paper test strips, the paper strips worked fine these strips are just not as messy.


They seem to be very accurate in their readings. The chart on the bottle makes it very easy to find out what your reading is.

I would recommend these ph strips to anyone needing to test any kind of liquid or anyone trying to keep track of their Ph



HealthyWiser sent me this sample for my honest review.

Below is a video of me testing out the strips


No comments:

Post a Comment