Thursday, September 10, 2015

Smart Dyer Balls Product Review

Smart Dyer Balls Product Review

These are great, my laundry is drying faster than ever. these are a lot bigger than I thought they would be, they are about the size of a softball.

These are handmade and are made of 100% Pure Eco Friendly Organic Wool, so if you are allergic to wool, these will not work for you.





The only cons in my opinion is:
it sounds like tennis shoes are in your dryer when it is running, but the time it saves of me using the dryer is worth the noise :D
the other thing was when I first opened  the package when they arrived in the mail, they smelled like a wet animal, but I washed them and the odor went away.
They also were slightly damp when I opened the package, which I don't think was a very good thing, it could cause mold to grow, but like I said I washed them right away and they seem to be fine.

Other than those little things I love them
I would have taken a picture of all 6 balls, but I was running laundry and using the other 4 :D
Also I don't know if you can see it in the pictures, but there is some fuzz on the balls, they collect the fuzz off the clothes and it sticks to themselves :)
They also come with a draw string bag to store them in when your not using them(which for me is almost never ;)

I was sent these to sample and give an honest review


No comments:

Post a Comment