Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Garden Sprayer By Hosezzle review


#BestGardenSprayer
Ok, this is my review for GREEN Garden Sprayer By Hosezzle

I must say when it came in my very first reaction was "WOW, it's much bigger than I had thought it would be"
I mean that in a good way, there is nothing like having to keep filling something over and over, not with this.
another thing that I was impressed with was the nozzle, It was made of a very high quality metal not some cheap plastic.



I am thinking this holds about a half a gallon, and is a very pretty green color :D

It is very easy to use, and sprays a pretty good distance, approx. 10 feet I would say.

The only down side is that if you don't release all the pressure the nozzle leaks EVERYWHERE!!, I found out the hard way :)
so just make sure you release the pressure when your down using it.

I would highly recommend this for amateur and avid gardeners.

Besides Green, these also come in Blue and Pink



This was sent to me for an honest review, which I have given.



No comments:

Post a Comment