Wednesday, June 10, 2015

This is my review on the New Radiance Naturals Professional Hyaluronic acid Serum

#‎newradiancenaturals‬
This is my review on the
New Radiance Naturals Professional Hyaluronic acid Serum
It is a very nice serum, it tingles a little when applying, but not a burning sensation, just a tingle, kinda feels good :)
I don't care much for the scent and it is on the border of being to strong in my opinion, but bearable.
The serum has a nice thickness, it has a gel like substance, so it doesn't run all over your hands while trying to apply it to your face and neck.
It does take a few drops to cover your face, one squeeze = the drop on my hand (see pic)
I haven't used this long enough to know if it helps wrinkles, but it sure feels good on the face :)
Overall, I would recommend this serum
This was sent to me for honest review, and I have given it.


No comments:

Post a Comment