Tuesday, June 9, 2015

LED Book Light Hands Free Adjustable Reading Light Review

#‎HMhuglight‬
Oh yea!! I LOVE this!
This is great when you need to work on something late at night and you don't want to turn on all the lights or you just don't want to wake anyone else.
I love the different levels of light you can use, so you don't have to have on full blast if it's not necessary.
I am make crafts and I like to use this if I am working late on a project and I can save on electric and just use this.
The only thing that I believe should be stated on the packaging that wasn't, is that it requires 2 AAA batteries, luckily I had some on hand, but if you just bought this thinking it came with them you would be very disappointed if you got home and found out you should have bought batteries, it doesn't even state on the packaging (that I could find) what type of batteries it takes.

The only thing that even mentions anything about batteries is that it holds up to 40 hours of battery life.
<<<<<
Overall, I LOVE it.
This was sent to me for my honest opinion and I have given it.

No comments:

Post a Comment