Tuesday, June 9, 2015

quick review on the Sleep Better NeuroBeats

Ok, here goes a quick review on the Sleep Better NeuroBeats.

I am sorry to say I can't listen to them

:(
I like the back ground sounds, like the rain, thunder, oceans and the streams, but the Delta beats give me a headache, even when its turned down low and then you can't even hear the other sounds.
I have very sensitive ears, especially higher frequencies and the delta beats just seem to resonate in my head even when it is so low you can't hardly hear it, but you can feel it:(

So I'm very sorry to say I can't give this a very good review, if they had one with just the background sounds I would like it very much, but not with the delta beats.

This was sent to me for free for an honest review which I have given, and I wish it could have been better one.
#neurobeats

No comments:

Post a Comment