Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Pratipad Multipurpose Silicone Pot Holder Review

These square silicone oven pot holder mats work very well, and seem to be a very high quality and easy to use once you get the hang of them, oh, and very easy to clean too!
When I first used them it seemed a bit awkward at first on pans without handles, because of them being stiffer then fabric oven mitts, but it didn't take to many times using them before I got the hang of them. 




Using them for hot mats are great and they don't stick to the bottom of your pans!!!
I don't know how many pot holders I have ruined from where they stuck to the bottom of a pot ;(

when you order them you get 2 pads, 1 purple and 1 gray-ish in color.  They have like a honeycomb like design and are very durable.

Overall I would highly recommend these mats
#pratipad

No comments:

Post a Comment