Thursday, July 23, 2015

Diamond Menstruation Cup Review -- I don't really recommend this post for men ;)

Picture Diamond Menstruation Cup Review

I only recommend this post for women or if your a man and you have a wife or loved one that you think would be interested in information on feminine products, just share this post with her, you don't have to read it :)

My mom had told me about one of these several years back, but then we never got around to trying one of these out.

I recently started reviewing different products, and this came up to review and I decided to give it a try.  I have had an issue that I have had since I was a baby, it happened with diapers and now feminine products.  I break out in a rash and the sores usually end up splitting and bleeding from an allergic reaction to sanitary napkins, my mom encouraged me to never try tampons, because of the issue, which I am very glad that she did :) -- I have tried out this cup and I am VERY pleased with it.
I not only didn't have any rash with it, my cramps were no where near to what they normally are.
I even a couple of times forgot that I was even on my cycle ;)  It is comfortable to where, as long as it is inserted correctly you can't even feel it.


Info from this companies website below:
The Diamond menstrual cup is an easy, ecological and inexpensive alternative for traditional feminine products.  Made from 100% medical grade silicone. It is hypoallergenic and can be used by most women.  We personal support feminine hygiene products for girls and women in third world countries.   Visit our our tab "WE GIVE BACK" to sign up for a FREE VIP membership and we will donate $1.00 to help prevent the shame of menstruation for girls & women in other countries.

You can go HERE to see how to use it

I ran across this blog post on this, I highly recommend you reading it, it has a LOT of info that I was not aware of concerning feminine products.  including chemicals that are in them!!!

see here post HERE 

this was sent to me for an honest review, which I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment