Thursday, July 23, 2015

Rid Tech Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Review




Well I have use this for about a month now, and I am sorry to say, it's not working, for pests or bugs.
we have some kind of rodent under our tub, so when this arrived, that is the first place I plugged it in at.  Every night you could still hear it running, squeaking, and scratching around under the tub.
so I lent it to my grandmother to see if it would work for her, she lives out near the swamps, so she has to deal with rodents and bugs really bad.


It didn't work for here either, the bug problem didn't even get better, it just stayed the same, I would have been happy even if it worked just a little bit, just to reduce the problem, but it didn't.

I am sorry to say, I wouldn't recommend this product :(

This was sent to me for an honest review, and sadly to say I have given it

No comments:

Post a Comment