Monday, July 20, 2015

WebAnimator Plus Review

http://www.webanimator.com/en/images/boxWebAnimatorPlus_en.png I think really like this program. :D

I am still learning it, so I haven't learned what all the buttons are for :) this would be great for anyone that is into making their own banners for websites or even if you are in the business of making banners for others.

You can also make motion banners with this program, and it is pretty easy to do.

I had planned on showing some screen shots of some thing I did, but the free trail the company sent me to do a review on has expired and I didn't realize when it was suppose to expire :(

Anyway, I am not real quick on learning new programs, but I think this would be very easy to learn.

There is some tutorial videos on there website that was very helpful in getting started.  I would highly recommend watching them before you get started with this program.

You can download a 14 day FREE trial version HERE, you don't have to put a credit card in to try it out

Overall, I was very happy with the program, and if I can get a chance to get some screen shots I will update this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment