Monday, July 20, 2015

Silicone Oven Mitts Review

My Silicone Oven Mitts Review



 I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these!!!
This is one thing I wish had come out a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago.

No more dirty, dingy, and stained oven mitts!

I don't know about you, but when you have company over don't you just want to hide things like your hot pads, kitchen rags, and oh yes don;t forget those oven mitts.  They are stained so bad you would just die if someone saw you using them to take food out of the oven with, but what your company doesn't know is you had just washed and if your like my mom heavily bleached them trying to get the stains out to be presentable, but to no avail :(

Now, with these Silicon oven mitts you can proudly take your food out of the oven without even flinching, because your mitts look brand new!! Oh, and on top of that, when you purchase these mitts of amazon, they include a matching hot pad to sit your hot pans on and of course these won't look stained either ;)

The inside of the mitts have a soft quilted fabric, but not to much fabric. These are not bulky like your normal oven mitts, they  are nice and flexible for getting a good grip on things.

Yes, I am giving these a 5 star review, and if it was possible I would give them 10 ;)

these were sent to me for an honest review, which I have given.








No comments:

Post a Comment