Saturday, September 19, 2015

Ape Tape - Kinesiology Recovery Tape Product Review


 Ape Tape - Kinesiology Recovery Tape Product Review

This is a very, very good tape. This last for several days even through several showers.
It gave me quite a bit of relief in my knees, which is were I use it the most.  My dad injured his hand this past week and he is using it to relieve the pain and swelling in his hand and wrist.
I would highly recommend this tape for people that have injuries, and need some relief from the pain.
the photo on the left is a stock photo, but the photo down below is what I took of the box I received......I wonder if the company knows that they have Kinesiology spelled wrong???? :D
I ordered mine off Amazon, it comes in different sizes and a few different colors.


I was sent a sample of this for my honest review and I have given it


No comments:

Post a Comment