Saturday, September 19, 2015

Kabuki Yachiyo Brush Product Review


 I got this Kabuki Yachiyo Brush
from Cornucopia Brands off Amazon. It arrived very quickly and was packed well.
I have tried a few products from this company and I have like those ones products very well, but this brush is a little cheaply made.  It is very prickly when using it on the skin. when I brush it across my skin it makes it tingle and itch :(  I won't be using this brush for my makeup applications, but I may use it for other things.
This brush feels more like a shave brush for foaming up shave soap (which I may be going to give this brush to my dad and see if he likes it for that)

I don't want to put down this company and their products, because they do have some very nice and even high quality products, but this brush is not one of them in my opinion.



 I was sent this sample for my honest review






No comments:

Post a Comment