Monday, September 14, 2015

My review on the Garden Hose Spray Gun by Careful Gardener


My review on the Garden Hose Spray Gun by Careful Gardener

 This is a very nice hose attachment, I have used many different hose head attachments and so far I like this on the best.  I got it off Amazon to review and they shipped it to me very quick and timely manner.  It was packed very well too.

There are 2 pieces that come in a plastic blister pack, piece #1 is the garden spray gun and pieces #2 is the on and off switch attachment.  The on and off switch simply screws into the spray gun and you then have the ability to turn your water on or off to the spray head attachment (which is actually a very nice feature by-the-way :)

The spray gun has 9 different spray settings.  

The spray settings are:

  1. Shower  (this one is my favorite :)

  2. Flat 

  3. Full 

  4. Center 

  5. Mist 

  6. Angled

  7. Soaker 

  8. Jet 

  9. Cone

     

    This sample was sent to me for my honest review.  I was not paid for this review, I was only compensated with this product.

 Below is a video sample of all the different spray settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment