Saturday, September 19, 2015

CardioTech Pro Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Product Review




I didn't order this one off of Amazon, but I did receive it straight from the company and I want to share my opinion on it.
I have used this ‪#‎CardioTechPro‬ several times now and I really like this cuff monitor.
it makes a nice quick and easy way to check your vitals.
It even has an easy way to tell if your in the Good, Medium, or Bad range (you can see the Green, Yellow and Red strip on the side of the monitor)
it very simple to check your vitals, just simply slap it on your wrist, tighten the strap and press the start button. if you ever forget how to hold your arm while you check your blood pressure, it has the instructions right on the side of monitors strap itself.
I love this little guy and it came with a plastic container to store it in.

I was sent this sample for my honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment