Saturday, September 19, 2015

Professional 9-inch High Carbon Stainless Steel Scissors Product Review

Professional 9-inch High Carbon Stainless Steel Scissors Product Review

UPDATE!!!:
 CLICK HERE to see the video of me using these 

I have used these many, many times now and I think I like these way better than even my gingher scissor, which is saying a lot because I REALLY like my gingher scissors :) They are cheaper than gingher too!!
http://amzn.to/1OlQD8D



WOW!!! talk about sharp! You will want to be very careful when using these. They cut everything like butter, even your fingers if you don't watch it. :P
These came in a nice sturdy little box (which I store mine in) and the scissors are very heavy, you can tell just by picking them up they are very high quality.  They have a very nice rubberized grip on the handles, which takes a lot of stress off your hands while your using these
I am going to do a video review on these, but my mom is borrowing them right now :D as soon as I get them back from her, I will get the video done and I will update this review.

these were sent to me for my review and my honest opinion of them

No comments:

Post a Comment